Monday, May 31, 2010

free

a feeling that emerges
from the depth of my soul
a contentment that heals the wounds
and makes me whole
an understanding of who i am
just as me
as i was intended to be
completely incomplete and free

no wandering eyes
seeking a wandering prize
that takes flight into the night skies
without return
that leaves the heart to yearn
for something greater in turn
for what is had
dad

confident in the woman i am
confident that i dont need a hand
but desiring still someone to stand
with
kid
but until then i can still live
im alive
as myself
no need to strive to be something else
im not
the time will come when it ought
and what will be will be
i will be sought
out

so my home is where my heart is
and there my treasure is also
every moment i smile
because im running destinys mile
and ive made it through the trial
so now im complete
on my own two feet
and "whats meant to be will be"
so all i can do is be me....

free

No comments:

Post a Comment